MeiG Smart SRM815 series of M2M modules are designed to provide IoT and eMBB services by 5G NR Sub-6GHz networks. It uses Qualcomm SDX55 chipset which supports SA and NSA network types, and complies with 3GPP Release 15 standard. Its frequency can cover the major carriers' network in the globe. It can reach maximum 4Gbps-DL and 300Mbps-UL data rates on 5G networks. It is also compatible with LTE-A and 3G networks to ensure working in remote areas.
Rx diversity and MIMO technology is provided to improve communication quality and optimize data transmission rate. High-sensitivity GNSS implementing the Qualcomm I Z a t ™ G e n 9 technology can support GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS.
A rich set of interfaces(USB3.1/PCIe3.0/SDIO/SPI/UARTs/ADC/GPIOs), protocols (TCP/FTP/HTTP) and multiple OS compatibility extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, wireless router, HD TV，AR/VR, T-Box, etc.
- 5G NR Sub-6GHz, supports 3GPP R15 and SA/NSA network type
- 5G NR DL Max Speed 4Gbps, UL Max Speed 300Mbps
- LTE-A supports Cat20, DL Max Speed 2Gbps, UL Max Speed 200Mbps
- Carrier Aggregation
- Compatibility of 5G NR/LTE-FDD/LTE-TDD/WCDMA Networks
- GNSS: Qualcomm® IZat™ Gen 9 , including GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS
- High speed interfaces USB3.1、0
- Supports Voice Codec (HR/FR/EFR/AMR/AMR-WB), and CSFB/VoLTE/VoNR
- Supports MIMO and receive diversity technology, to improve communication quality and data transmission speed.
Download the datasheet SRM815 here
Other technical information:
Sales Representative & IoT specialist