U.FL is the miniature coaxial connector designed in 1991.
Its main feature is high frequency performance up to 6GHz and its most common application is in miniPCI cards and WIFI cards where the antennas are connected via U.FL. This connector is suitable for use in miniature devices that require high frequency transmission (e.g.: mobile phones, wirelles communication devices, electronic measuring instrumensts, etc.). It is also plenteously used for GPS antenna connection. Durability of these connectors is 30 - 50cycles. Jacks are designed to be surface mounted to PCB in way to reach the impendance of 50 Ohm. U.FL plug is connected with approx. 10 cm long double-jacketed cable (mostly RG174) with 1.32mm thickness ended with straight SMA connector.
- Dimensions 3.1 x 3.1 x 1.25mm
- Impedance 50 ohm
- High frequency performance up to 6GHz
- Operating temperature -40 +85 °C
- Body plating – gold
- Standard for Safety of Flammability of Plastic Materials UL94V-0
- Mounting contacts are made of copper alloy
- CZ stock 5000pcs (delivery in 24h)
- Competetive price
- Reel = 5000pcs, available from 1 pcs