To complement the WAGO MCS MINI Pluggable PCB Connector, WAGO now offers a PCB terminal block with lever and push-in termination for conductor cross-sections up to 1.5 mm².
Terminating conductors with small cross-sections in the field just got even handier. The 2601 Series is the first super-compact, tool-free PCB terminal block with lever technology, allowing quick and easy wiring for cross-sections from 0.14 to 1.5 mm². Together, the 2734 Series MCS MINI Pluggable PCB Connector and the 2601 Series form the perfect duo for small cross-sections. Thanks to Push-in CAGE CLAMP®, solid conductors and fine-stranded conductors with ferrules can be connected by simply pushing them into the unit. The lever also works with all other conductor types, offering quick and easy wiring – no tools required. And the compact 2601 Series PCB Terminal Blocks and MCS MINI Pluggable PCB Connectors take up virtually no space on the board. That makes the 2601 Series useful for applications like power supplies, smart home installations and control boards, and the MCS MINI for lighting connections and drive controllers. You can even request marking/labeling for the 2601 Series and MCS MINI or the implementation of custom designs. This duo of products now makes WAGO’s unique selection of products with levers for all performance classes the ideal solution for device connection.
The Benefits of the 2601 series:
- A particularly compact solution that requires very little space on the board
- Lever technology for easy, tool-free wiring worldwide
- Horizontal or vertical connection to the PCB
- Use in industrial electronics, power supplies, smart home installations, control boards and more
The Benefits of the 2061 series:
- Convenient manual wiring, even for hard-to-reach connection points
- Faster, easier device replacement during service
- Versatile locking system for additional reliability
- Custom design options for specific applications
Availabillity in Q1/2022