Our portfolio includes kapton tapes from the manufacturer TIANGXI. These tapes are mainly used to protect connectors. For gluing or so-called masking of printed circuit boards. Due to their high resistance both thermal (-260 ° C up to 400 ° C) and chemical, against various acids and alkalis. In our portfolio, you can choose from these types of tapes, because each has its application in a slightly different application.
- Heat resistant adhesive tape
- Polyimide heat resistant tape
- Double-sided heat-resistant tape
- Polyester adhesive tape
- Masking tape
- Thermal insulation tape
- UV resistant tape
As for the properties of polyimid tapes, they have a dielectric strength of 3-6 kV per millimeter. The tensile strength is stated to be 130-170MPa.
Use according to applications mainly in electronics:
- transformer winding
- insulating pads
- PCB protection during soldering
- winding of magnets
- production of flexible printed circuit boards
- protection of optical cables
- production of microphones and speakers
Other industries are widely used in the chemical, automotive and medical industries.